Thursday, February 18, 2010

wookie/shookie and ouch in my head

so i got a total of 4 shots from the neurologist 2 days ago. 2 in my shoulders and 2 in the back of my head. i haven't had a migraine since. BUT i fainted 2 times in the office. literally fainted. eyes rolled back and i slumped down TWICE. i guess if i get a few days of migraine relief passing out is something i can do once a month!

i was left alone at the salon today. i did my own nails. took fucking forever. per Dave's 6six6 request i have dark blue tips with a silver accent. it was so slow so today. I went on MFC last night with Teddy playing COD. I was dumb and did shots of rootbeer vodka. Not watered down, Not water. Straight up vodka. I ended up doing 8. fucking a man. Apparently I got shloshed and started drunk rambling. Which led to a huge fight. oh man.

I'm driving on an expired license so I will be getting that tomorrow. But since i'm working on 3 hours of sleep from the night before i'm worn the fuck out. I am really looking forward to seeing MCS. It is like a light at the end of the tunnel. Not to mention i really love the house of blues in Orlando.

Anyways... thats my update for now. I shall post one tomorrow. I think. since i was shloshed last night on cam, I did my wookie call. Except I was so drunk they called it a shookie. It sounded like a female wookie. high pitched and awful. good god what was i thinking?

No comments: