Friday, February 19, 2010

peace



this is the tattoo i'm getting the first week of April. I will be in Mississippi visiting my best friend(Not Teddy, Tabbi. Yea i have a thing for collecting friends that start with a T). Tabbi and i went to bandcamp together and we both thought it would be fitting to get this tattoo together!

also i am getting the symbol for karma. My mom just hasn't figured out where to get it yet. That's all i'm waiting for.


It's a neat symbol and i'm getting it on my left wrist. i'm sure i'll post a picture of it. I am going to get at the same time the phrase "Flowers while loved fall, weeds while hated flourish" I think i'll have it going down my left forearm unless i find a more suitable place. so yea. That's that. I'd love to get Words Create Words but I realize that even just suggesting that would be an automatic no. Maybe one day.
Aside from that I'll be getting Jax's name around my skull and crossbones. Jax Joseph. yeap. It'll be bad ass since his entire baby room theme was pirates (he has a pirate flag over his crib, i painted a black and white pirate ship and i also painted his name in different pirate objects. The J was a hook, the A was a treasure map, and the X is obviously crossbones. i'll post the pics in a new update) How fitting is that then to have his name by my pirate skull? yeap. BAD ASS. That's what i thought.




Lastly i think i will be getting a blue ringed octopus on my R shoulder. Wrapping the tentacles into the area where my armpit crack is (yes that's my technical term for it thank you very much). The reason i love this octopus so effin much is because of how awesome it is. It is surely epic. Fully grown its only the size of a golf ball and it has enough poisen in it to kill 26 adults within minutes. WTF right? I am going to quote this so here goes "First you will feel nauseous. Your vision becomes hazy. Within seconds you are blind. You loose your sense of touch. You cannot speak or swallow. Three to ten minutes later you are paralyzed and unable to breath." DUBYA TEE EFF YO! that's messed up. The guy I want to do it is one of 2 (epic) underwater realism artists in America. Thankfully he's here in Ybor! Effin expensive though. 200 an hour. It should only take 3 or 4 hours.
that is all.

No comments: