Friday, February 19, 2010

Jax's Pirate Theme

I know he's a year and a half now, so the crib setup is definitly not the same... but i just wanted to show what i did for him. I deleted the myspace album dedicated to his awesome stuff.


My friend had this made for me I still use the bag!!! I effin love it.

I bought the carseat cover off of ebay. It is the most awesome of awesome!~ The green dude I crochet'd all by myself. Straight out of my head. No pattern nothing. I Just went for it. The monster's butt says Jax on it. Of course I stitched it. I also made a blanket for Jax. One side was skull and cross bones, the other side was a super soft orange fabric.

This is the pirate ship. This one i did copy. I found the picture online and painted it on canvas board.


This one i made up as a i went for it. I freaking love this picture. It turned out ALOT better than i thought it would. YAY for me!



AND that is his flag. Pottery Barn Kids had it on sale and i fell in love with it. The black crip bumper was a bitch to find. Tabbi special ordered it online because try as you might you'll never find it in a store.
Anyways. I had to post this so i never forget how awesome my son's baby theme was.


No comments: