Thursday, February 11, 2010

stuck between a rock and a hard place.

here is my MCS nail. its small as shit. and this picture is small as shit. Thirdly, i've been listening to MCS nonstop for the last few days and i cant stand to listen to it sometimes, and other times i fucking love the shit out of it. I especially love track 3 and 4.

Here is my Reindeer Pez. Yes it reminds me of the most fun times i've had in a long time online! Oh how i love Reindeer Pez Poon!

lastly here is my design for Words Create Worlds. I realize i can't write for SHIT in polish. so I am going to redo this one and use a fine tipped Sharpie for the words instead. but here is my rough draft for Words Create Worlds. (heh sharpie...heh) this picture doesn't do it justice. it was a shitty picture from my shitty voyager. There is MAD glitter on it. Either way i'm posting these because they make me smile.

I first tried leaving WORDS ontop, then realized noone in their right mind would get it but me.. ok maybe one other person or two... but thats besides the point right now.
You see... words really truely do create worlds. You can be anyone or anything using just words and a little bit of imagination. Thank GOD for imagination and dreams, and hopes, and goals.

No comments: