Monday, February 8, 2010

fireflies

Its been a good year, a good new beginning, I'm through with the old school, so lets commence the win,I've been a good little worker bee, i deserve a gold star!

Iwant to be somewhere else! I think i can figure it out!But i'm gonna need a little help to get me through it!

Maybe you were right after all, maybe i'm just bad news, i've been drowning in memories, called
i feel asleep watching veronica mars again,

so with these songs all fresh in my memory i am updating this nail-ish blog with a few random thoughts. I decided i'm going to not only update this with cool nails, but a few random thoughts here and there as well. I don't have much of an outlet aside from this and playing COD MW2 with a few people so why not use this blog for just me?

i have been hooked on Motion City Soundtrack and can't stop listening! Seems like alot of their songs hit close to home.

here are a few nails just to keep you busy. i am working on a few nail designs that remind me of fun times. i shall post them in the weeks to come.

crap. i ran out of time for today i was the only one at the salon and it was busy non stop. CRAP. ok nail update tomorrow or wednesday.

No comments: