Thursday, January 21, 2010

like whoa times 10.

New post. New Shop. New nails... enjoy.
Mandy's toes... she wanted rainbow...
one of my Christmas nails- this one is obviously Christmas lights... yea...

long ass nails... with lots of snowflakes... btw those snowflakes are totally popular AND time consuming


NOT MY GUMDROP BUTTONS!!!!




howdy frosty.



my newest nails... Valentines day series. done on 1/20.2010. yea... pretty cool.. copied them right out of the nail mag. the last one on the right is 3d acrylic which i did on my own. fish with plants and a seashell. gold sand...
FTW! omg i'm so uber nerd now. I'm down with the net lingo... rawr.
I shall be doing avatar blue french tips later! thats right folks... AVATAR blue. So everytime you see them.. you'll always remember Avadong. yes.. i said it. AVA-DONG.

No comments: